Sunday 19 May 2013

Welcome to my blog!

 So this is something completely new to me, in-fact this is my first post and I don't even know where to start. So maybe I should start by explaining what I intend for my blog, a little bit about myself and what my blogs going to be about. 

So to start with I'll tell you what my blog is for. I made this blog to share my views and opinions on particular products, mainly make-up, but also other beauty related items and things people like myself may be interested in. I know there's a massive hype with beauty blogs and videos at the minute, and I for one love watching and reading things like that with a passion, I get so much inspiration and so many ideas from other people and I find it really interesting to take someone's idea and make it your own, I'm just a little late to jump on the bandwagon with putting my own out there. I think the thought of people reading my views on things scares me a little bit because I'm one of the least confident people you could meet, but today is the day I branch out of my fear and just say "Yes. Today is the day I broadcast my opinions on the internet and let people read and think whatever they want of them, because I, as a strong independent women, am entitled to do so." or something like that anyways. 

Next I suppose i should explain who I am, what I do etc. My name is Jasmine-Rose Morrison, I'm 15 years of age and I'm currently in year 10 in secondary school (in English terms). I'm a huge fan of make-up especially, but anything to do with hair, beauty, fashion, or anything beauty related, I'm into it. I'm an aspiring make-up artist, but at the moment seeing as I'm still in school its unfortunately just a hobby. My mum is also a make-up artist and skin care consultant, she is the reason I want to do what I want to do and its all down to her that I have such a progressing obsession with make-up and beauty, and the way she works for the benefit of her company gives me the reason to strive for things in life, she is my inspiration and the hardest working woman I know. I've had a thing for make-up and make-up artistry since around the age of 12, I've been building my collection of products ever since and I'm ALWAYS one for trying something new. My mum has worked for many cosmetic companies so whenever they released a new item I'd be the first to pinch it off my mum and create my own opinion on it (as i still cheekily do now). So by now I've decided what I think suits me best, when it comes to skin type, hair type, eye colour and even eyelash type, so I'm now on the hunt for the best of the best products to suit not just me, but what I would recommend to other people also.

So if you can't guess already my blogs going to be very beauty related, although from time to time there may be the odd topic of a post that may be unexpected or off-topic, because well, you've got to mix it up every now and again haven't you, people like variation. I'm sure you'll learn more about me as my blog grows and I hope I get to learn about other people too and maybe even get to know some of you, I hope all you lovely people enjoy reading my blog as much as I'm sure I'll enjoy writing it. Also, you can contact me at jasminedoesbeauty@outlook.com 

Thankyou for reading :) Jas x


No comments:

Post a Comment